Comment on page
Internet without borders
Blockchain even without prejudice
Blockchain is entering our world
Know about blockchain technology? Have you used a decentralized wallet? Want to learn about and join this cutting-edge field of technology? If you graduate with related majors and have development experience, and also willing to continuously help TP to optimize and upgrade to improve product functions and user experience, don't hesitate to join us! All we want is you!
As long as you have rich professional experiences and strong related technologies, and also willing to work together for the TP business, come and join us!
- 1.Manage the front-end team, be responsible for the front-end development of blockchain-related core projects, and ensure the quality and progress of the project;
- 2.Work closely with the product and technical teams, communicate product needs effectively, and ensure effective code docking;
- 3.Keep an eye on technological trends, research new technologies, and tackle technical problems.
- 2.Proficient in the current mainstream front-end frameworks React and Vue;
- 3.Familiar with the current mainstream blockchain technology, not limited to public chains/smart contracts, etc;
- 4.Familiar with at least one back-end development language (Node.js/Python/Go, etc.) and common Linux commands;
- 5.Have strong communication skills and team spirit, have good problem-analysis and problem-solving skills, and strong learning ability;
- 6.Have certain English reading and writing skills.
- 1.You can learn the latest blockchain technology;
- 2.Participate in various open-source projects at home and abroad.
- 1.Responsible for the overseas operation and promotion of the product, including but not limited to cooperation negotiation, market promotion, channel expansion, etc;
- 2.Understand the overseas market situation, pay attention to overseas user growth methods, and regularly output industry research reports;
- 3.Responsible for the operation of the product's overseas community (telegram, Twitter, discord, etc.), including daily Q&A, and regular organization of community operation activities, to achieve the goals of attracting new users and activating existing users;
- 4.Responsible for writing English and other related promotional cooperation articles;
- 5.Those who are familiar with the Southeast Asian market and user profile will have an advantage.
- 1.Bachelor's degree or above, good English oral expression, strong writing ability;
- 2.Have product operation related experience, familiar with using ChatGPT for auxiliary work;
- 3.Experience in the blockchain industry or relevant knowledge is preferred;
- 4.Responsible and strong teamwork ability;
- 1.Participate in the product architecture planning of the company's blockchain platform, overall function and design planning, and promote the continuous evolution of the product.
- 2.Improve the blockchain product design of existing B2C applications, improve the performance and usability of existing blockchain application systems;
- 3.Conduct competitor research, pay attention to the blockchain industry and related product dynamics, explore broader scenarios in the B2C application field, and promote the implementation of solutions.
- 4.Requirement management, coordinate technical teams, promote development, and ensure the normal iteration of the platform version;
- 5.Collect and organize customer and company product feedback and promote product improvement.
- 1.Have a strong interest in blockchain technology, understand related technologies and concepts of blockchain; understand the design features of popular blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, BSC, Layer2, etc;
- 2.Have a strong curiosity and independent thinking ability, and be passionate about technology;
- 3.Excellent communication and coordination skills, resource integration ability, strong execution;
- 4.A certain resistance to pressure, steadfast and responsible;
- 5.Excellent project management skills;
- 6.Experience in designing wallets, market, and information products is preferred.
- 1.Responsible for domestic and foreign website account management, product uploading, maintenance and optimization, on-site promotion, and product sales (pre-sales/after-sales);
- 2.Ensure account security and good store reviews, develop product sales strategies;
- 3.Handle customer emails and inquiries, improve the quality and quantity of reviews;
- 4.Track orders in a timely manner, handle customer complaints, and properly handle customer returns and exchanges;
- 5.Complete sales performance based on department sales targets and plans;
- 6.Extroverted, responsive, strong expressive ability, and a strong sense of responsibility;
- 7.Good at Excel data processing, familiar with PPT and other statistical analysis and presentation tools;
- 8.Have product operation experience, familiar with consumer psychology;
- 9.Excellent logical analysis, promotion planning, and communication skills;
- 10.Strong learning ability, proactive and steadfast in work, with good team spirit;
- 11.Familiar with the e-commerce market situation and operation rules, with keen market insight and related product knowledge.
- 1.College degree or above
- 2.Blockchain-related experience is preferred
- 3.Familiar with basic office software;
- 4.Responsible, patient, customer-centered service awareness and good communication skills
- 5.Able to handle work pressure, concentrate, and have the ability to learn independently.
- 1.Responsible for/participate in the system architecture design or development of the blockchain part of the company's products and projects;
- 2.Responsible for/participated in the smooth implementation and secure operation of blockchain technology in the company's products and projects.
- 1.Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer-related fields is preferred;
- 2.More than 3 years of experience in blockchain technology research or development;
- 3.Familiar with the technical architecture of mainstream blockchains, and have deeply studied at least one of them, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, etc;
- 4.Understand various mainstream consensus algorithms, including but not limited to PoW, PoS, DPoS, PBFT, Paxos, Raft, etc;
- 5.Experience in blockchain system architecture design or development is preferred
- 6.Having a background in cryptography knowledge or experience in developing network security-related products is preferred;
- 7.Participation in the development of underlying platforms or components such as network frameworks, distributed databases, and cloud computing platforms is preferred;
Backend Development Engineer - Social Recruitment - Work Experience 3-5 years - Bachelor Degree
- 1.Responsible for the overall architecture design and development of blockchain products
- 2.DAPP platform, architecture design of DAPP, and work of external connection with DAPP, etc.
- 3.Responsible for maintaining and improving the server-side code framework
- 1.Have a strong interest in blockchain and blockchain technology
- 2.More than 3 years of server-side development experience or more than 2 years of golang or C++ development experience, rust is preferred;
- 3.Have good requirement analysis, system architecture, and work coordination abilities
- 4.Proficient in the use of common cache, database, queue, etc., with performance tuning experience
- 5.Proficient in common data structures, design patterns, accustomed to improving code quality through unit testing, code review, etc.
- 6.Those who have heavily participated in the design and development of a certain scale of Internet systems are preferred
- 7.Those with experience in designing and developing distributed systems are preferred
- 8.Good communication and collaboration awareness, able to withstand a certain amount of work pressure, have good learning ability and problem-solving ability, proactive at work, and responsible.
- 1.Responsible for handling employee entry, exit, transfer, and promotion procedures; daily attendance management and related file archiving as well as recruitment work;
- 2.Responsible for handling all kinds of certificates, photos, and qualifications required for company operation management and corresponding application, review, and annual inspection procedures;
- 3.Responsible for handling employee provident fund, insurance, various benefits statistics, form making, payment, and base determination work;
- 4.Management to establish and maintain personnel files, handle and update labor contracts;
- 5.Management, application, and distribution of office supplies;
- 6.Make meeting records, collect materials, and keep archives;
- 7.Draft company regulations, and notices, assist leaders in supervising the implementation;
- 8.Assist in work analysis, job description, and job setting, propose organizational structure and job responsibilities design, and propose improvement plans for company organizational structure design in a timely manner.
- 9.Formulate company human resources strategic planning, carry out effective management of human resources introduction, development, reserve, use, and motivation;
- 10.Carry out modules such as manpower planning, recruitment, training, assessment, and compensation according to the company's situation, provide information support for the company's major personnel decisions, and supervise the execution.
- 11.Assist company leaders in handling daily administrative affairs, inspect and supervise the implementation of various tasks, and coordinate various relationships.
- 12.Responsible for other tasks assigned by the superior leadership.
- 1.Educational background: junior college degree or above in administrative management, human resources or other related majors;
- 2.Work experience: More than two years of experience in administrative and personnel management;
- 3.Familiar with the six modules of human resources, familiar with national labor and personnel regulations and policies;
- 4.Familiar with government office procedures, annual review and change procedures of company certificates, handling of various certificates;
- 5.Familiar with the handling of social security and provident fund businesses;
- 6.Have strong language expression ability, interpersonal communication ability, adaptability, communication ability and problem-solving ability, affinity, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism.
- 1.Responsible for software testing scheme analysis, testing technology research, test case design, test execution, system integration verification, quality evaluation, automation design development, etc.
- 2.Complete the related testing work of the company's projects and products;
- 3.According to product requirements and design documents, formulate testing plans, analyze testing requirements and design testing processes;
- 4.Complete the design and configuration of the test environment according to the product testing requirements;
- 5.Execute specific testing tasks and confirm test results, defect tracking, complete testing reports and testing result analysis;
- 6.Communicate with the development, product and other departments at various stages of testing to ensure the correctness and completeness of test input and output;
- 7.Complete product defect verification and confirmation, for defects that are difficult to reproduce, need to complete possible cause analysis and verification;
- 8.Regularly submit product defect statistical analysis reports and complete product testing summary reports.
- 1.More than 3 years of software testing experience, familiar with software development or testing process, software testing theory;
- 2.Have certain code reading ability; familiar with basic testing methods and theories, such as boundary value division, white box testing, automated testing, exploratory testing skills;
- 3.Master languages such as PYTHON, can independently complete automation design and problem analysis;
- 4.Have a keen insight into the latest technology developments in the industry, good communication and teamwork awareness.
- 1.Responsible for the development of core functions of Android application products; responsible for the development and maintenance of Android App;
- 2.According to the design of product function modules, code implementation of various modules and ensure the development quality;
- 3.Participate in the evaluation, design, and implementation of mobile software requirements;
- 4.Solve the problems of mobile software encountered by the company's testing, market, and internal trials;
- 5.Responsible for the continuous iteration and release of products, continuous optimization of product performance, upgrade user experience;
- 6.Deeply participate in product demand discussion, function definition, etc. with the team.
- 1.Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer related field;
- 2.More than 3 years of Android application development experience;
- 3.Familiar with common design patterns, performance optimization techniques; understand multithreading and communication between threads;
- 4.Master the use of common open-source frameworks, familiar with the source code of some open-source frameworks;
- 5.Deep participation in mobile product development, experience in independent development of related modules;
- 6.Have a solid foundation in Java, familiar with common data structures, algorithms, familiar with Java, Kotlin, C++ and other common programming languages;
- 7.Proficient in Android platform UI design, proficient in Android common layout, proficient in Android's four major components;
- 8.Familiar with Git tool's common commands;
- 9.Familiar with Android SDK, proficient in Android API, understand Android architecture, have NDK development experience;
- 10.Passionate about technology, like to study, have strong independent working ability and problem-solving ability;
- 11.Familiar with HTTP network protocol.JSON/XML.HTTP/IP and related protocols. Familiar with app reinforcement anti-cracking;
- 12.Have a deep understanding of Android system architecture, can independently complete Android mobile terminal application development and later maintenance and testing;
- 13.Understand the basic knowledge of blockchain, experience is preferred.
- 1.Responsible for the research, development, update, and iteration of the company's APP, implementation, and testing of modules;
- 2.Building and maintaining project framework environment, completing the writing of related client documents;
- 3.Efficiently and timely complete project development and design tasks;
- 4.Complete the design and development documents on time and guarantee quality, including but not limited to interface specification, user manual, etc;
- 5.Continuous improvement of software products, such as improving customer experience, adaptation, etc;
- 6.Work with product managers, backend development engineers, and UI designers to conduct technical discussions and complete the implementation of the front-end system;
- 7.Continuously optimize the software development process, and improve development efficiency and product quality;
- 8.Under the team's code format and structure regulations, write easy-to-read, easy-to-maintain, high-quality, and efficient code;
- 9.Participate in the company's mobile terminal product demand analysis, complete technical research and system design, etc;
- 10.Have a deep understanding of iOS system architecture, able to independently complete iOS mobile terminal application development and later maintenance and testing.
- 1.Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer-related field;
- 2.More than 3 years of iOS application development experience;
- 3.Familiar with iOS framework and various features, proficient in using various UI components of iOS, understand its internal principles, master basic interaction knowledge; proficient in iOS native, Swift, SwiftUI;
- 4.Proficient in Objective-C programming design, data structures and algorithms, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols;
- 5.Good learning and problem-solving ability, serious responsibility, diligent and responsible, strong communication skills, diligent and eager to learn;
- 6.Front-end development ability is preferred; strong sense of responsibility, strong logical thinking ability, communication skills and stress resistance ability;
- 7.Responsible for the development of iOS mobile terminal application products, and plan the development process;
- 8.Able to independently solve technical difficulties, and responsible for tackling the core technology of the product;
- 9.Experience in complete project development, familiar with the iOS on-board process;
- 10.Proficient in IOS development tools and related SDK, IOS interactive design, memory management technology, multithreading, custom advanced UI;
- 11.Familiar with HTTP network protocol, JSON/XML, HTTP/IP, and related protocols; familiar with app reinforcement anti-cracking;
- 13.Understand the basic knowledge of blockchain, experience is preferred.
Teamwork spirit Self-discipline,
self-driving, and self-management A little bit of idealism,
perfectionism is better
For resume delivery and inquiry, please contact: