Version update log (September 3rd, 2021)
[Version update details] 1. Assets page supports DeFi data display 2. Upgrade the security tips in the wallet 3. The Polkadot series: support to add custom network 4. TORN: Supports to add custom token 5. Support the resolution of DAS's domain name 6. Upgrade sharing function
[Details of version update]
iOS: pro 3.1.2(93).
App Store: 1.6.3
[Detailed explanation of part of the update]
1. How to view Defi data?
1) After updating the latest version, click the [Assets] page, and then click [DeFi] to view the data of the DeFi protocol currently in use;
2) Take Pippi Shrimp as an example, click [Pippi Shrimp], you can view the current fund status and liquidity;
3) Click [Enter DApp], and click the jump popup [I got it] to enter the official Pippi Shrimp interface.
2. Upgrade the security tips in the wallet
1) Add security reminder when you enter the page of the Export private key;
2) When exporting the private key, the private key QR code and the express private key can be displayed on the same page; click [Show QR code of the private key] to display;
3. Support [Report] risk token function;
1) Click on a token, click on [Token Details], and click on the [Report] button; select the reason for the report to report the risk token;
Note: Please describe the risk information of the token correctly, and TokenPocket will check it!
2) The address of the contract marked as risk token will give a risk warning during the transfer process;
4. Support the reporting [risk] link function;
1) Enter the link address, click [...] on the upper right, and click the [Report] button to enter the report page; select the reason for the report to report the risk link;
Note: Please describe the link risk information correctly, TokenPocket will check it!
2) If it is marked as [Risk Link] or [Fraud Link], it will be prompted on the link access page;