1. The minimum investment is 0.1 ETH, the maximum investment is 32,000ETH, and the first quota is 32,000 ETH.
2. The date of operating the node on behalf of users is expected to be on December 7th, 2020, and “T+1” will begin to calculate revenue, that is, users are expected to receive the first staking reward on December 8th.
3. Users who staked before 22:00 each day will be recorded as today's staking. The income will be started to calculate from T+1 , that is, the income will start to be generated at 22:00 tomorrow. Users who staked after 22:00 every day will be recorded as the second day of staking, that is, the next day will start to generate income at 22:00. The actual time of receiving income is subject to node activation. If there are a large number of nodes queuing to activate, the revenue time may be postponed. ("T+1" will be used to calculate user rewards. Users who participated before December 1st will receive the first reward on December 8. Note: there are too many nodes waiting to be activated, and the estimated activation time is "T+ 8". The specific reward time is related to the node activation time. The earlier you stake, the earlier you get the reward.)
4. After the Withdraw function is launched, users can only redeem their staked ETH at the first stage. In the second phase, TokenPocket will adopt other ways to provide an exit mechanism for staking rewards.
5. The daily withdrawal limit is 500 ETH, and each user has a minimum withdrawal limit of 0.1 ETH per day and a maximum withdrawal limit of 32 ETH; after applying for withdrawal, the withdrawal will be processed once every 24 hours. A certain amount of fee is required to use the exit function. In the end, the ETH received by users = the amount of ETH allowed to withdraw-withdrawal handling fee-transfer GAS fee.
6. TokenPocket will charge 15% of the user's staking reward as a service fee. The daily staking reward received by the user is the amount after deducting the 15% service fee.
7. Actual revenue is determined by the actual staking amount of ETH 2.0 mainnet.
8. The slash (node penalty) caused by improper operation of TokenPocket shall be borne by TokenPocket. Slash caused by the official Eth2.0 client end or Eth2.0 contract bug is not within the scope of responsibility.
9. The lock-up time depends on the progress of the Ethereum project and has nothing to do with the platform. It is expected to be 1-2 years. Please be aware of risks.
10. The staking reward is settled every epoch (theoretically 6.4 minutes).
11. The platform provides two options to alleviate the problem of ETH's long-term lock-up. The first is a liquidity fund. That is to say, the platform will integrate industry resources and provide users with a certain amount of early redemption function in multiple phases. Earnings obtained from early redemption belong to users, and the redemption part will no longer generate staking rewards. Only the principal redemption is supported, and redemption of staking rewards ahead of schedule is not supported. The redemption fee ahead of schedule is related to the redemption time. The second option is traded on exchange. The ETH staked by users and the staking proceeds can be traded on the exchange, and ETH participating in pending orders does not participate in dividends.
Supplementary info of liquidity fund: The total amount of the first phase of the liquidity fund is 5000 ETH, and a maximum of 10% of the total amount is released each day.
12. Early redemption fee formula: (0.05-0.04*t/T)*amount, amount=the total amount of ETH staked by users; T=730 (that is, the total number of days in two years is 365*2), Start calculation from 2020-12-01; t=The number of days between the date of user's exit and December 1, 2020. t is the theoretical period, and the actual situation is determined by the time of mainnet launch.